The University is open to all graduating high school students of Manila public schools and out-of-school youth. Application forms are free of charge and can be secured at the Office of Registrar. Applicants must meet all requirements provided below before he or she is eligible to take the Admission Test.
For Graduating High School students
- Accomplished application form;
- Photocopy of High School Card, with 2nd quarter grades duly certified by the School Principal or Class Adviser;
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate;
- Parent Voters ID or 2008 Income Tax Return Form;
- 2 pieces 1.5 x 1.5 colored ID picture with name tag in white background; and,
- 1 long folder.
For PEPT and NFEAE Qualifiers
- The same requirements as above; and,
- Original and photocopy of Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) certificate or Non-formal Education Accreditation and Equivalency Test (NFEAE) result certificate.